Saturday, April 23, 2005

Changing The Cardio

For the last four months, I have been very faithfully lifting weights. My brother and I have only missed a couple of days--once, because his wife had a baby, and once, because my daughter had an earache.

I haven't been nearly so faithful with my cardio. Because we both figured we could do cardio without needing a spotter, we didn't get together to do it.

Well, that's changing this week.

Starting Teusday, we will also be doing cardio together. I don't mean side-by-side (that boy could probably run me into the ground) but we will meet each morning, like we do with weightlifting, so we both feel the positive peer pressure to get up and do it.

I hope to see this push me to the proverbial "next level," fitness wise.

I'll let you know.

No comments: