Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Missing the Update

I should get the Tale of the Tape updated by Thursday. I'm sure it doesn't bother other people as much as me when I don't do it on Mondays, but the first half of this week is a little hectic, and I haven't been able to get to Official Government Scale I use to weigh myself each Monday.

I did bring the finance portion down a bit, but it will come down a little more when I do the update. However, because of debt snowballing, a $300 mileage check, and a reimbursment check for work expenses, I was able to make a $750 car payment this month, and I had to post that. My car payment is usually $170.

I'll tell ya'--it was a great feeling. I'm so far ahead of where I was just four months ago. I couldn't be gladder that I've been doing this.

Between that and the fact that I'm starting to get some real shoulders, I'd say things are going pretty well.

No comments: