Thursday, March 10, 2005

Okay, Some Personal Stuff

After yesterday's post, I thought I'd post some personal stuff, just to throw everybody off.

So on Wednesday was my day for legs and abs. My brother Greg, who I'm working out with, decides to break out the medicine ball and we go through quite possibly the roughest workout routine I've ever done.

After we finish, I start getting worried. I've had some pretty bad days after working my abs too hard. It's like having a stomach ache without getting to stay home from work ("Gee, sorry, boss. My abs are too sore").

And, I knew it was going to be a tough day anyway, because I had to move furniture around at the office that flooded and helped me lose the six pounds, because now they were taking up the carpet.

But then, to my surprise, the pain wasn't too bad. I got through the whole day without really feeling it. I was proud of myself.

And then, on the way home, I sneezed.

Oh. My. Word.

I thought my insides were going to burst out. It was indescribable.

I'm trying really, really hard not to sneeze again.

No comments: