Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back To Blogging

Well, I'm coming back.

Those of you who used to be delighted by this blog's mix of information and personal history, and have missed it since it's been gone will be delighted to know that it is coming back.

It will be back to what it used to be--a chronicle of my own efforts to get out of debt and lose weight, spiced up with (hopefully) fun explanations of principles of finance and fitness.

The goals have actually gotten a little more ambitious. Stay tuned for more details.

Also to be returning is the "Tale of the Tape," the counter that chronicles the decline in my debt, my waistline, and my poundage. All values will be reset and start over effective the 1st of December.

I look forward to rejoining you all and sharing with you some of the fun stuff I'm going to be working on for the next 365 days.

Wish me luck, and stay tuned!

No comments: