Friday, January 21, 2005

My Lot In Life

Back when I first started this blog, I wrote a post about my past history. At the time, I felt it was a little to long to put up, and I really didn't know if anyone would care, so I saved it and set it aside.

I've decided to go back and add it here. If you're curious, you can go have a look. If not, that's cool, too. I'm sure I'll post something less personal and more helpfull soon.

In the meantime, I want those who read it to know that I'm not posting this so that anybody will feel sorry for me, or to try and evoke pity. In fact, I'm willing to bet that you've probably got a story in your own life that's even tougher (In fact, I probably still know a quarter of the people who read this blog, and in a lot of your cases, I know you've had it tougher).

I'm only posting it so everybody's clear on the fact that you and I are in the same boat. The circumstance we're in now is a mix of bad luck and bad decisions, mixed with a sprinkling of good luck and good decisions.

So now that I'm trying to open up the door for a little more of the latter couple, and push those first couple aside, I thought you'd be interested in what got me here.

No comments: