Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Turning Away

Well, I have some bad news.

I'm not that excited about it, anyway.

As I enter into the last half of the year, there has been a dramatic change in my schedule that is going to require an extra several hours a day of my time.

Unfortunately, this means that if I want to keep exercising and writing fiction, something has got to go from my life. We both know this thing can't be my family--my wife and kids are the reason I do everything else, so I can't cut back there.

So unfortunately, one of the things that has to go is this blog.

I think this has been coming for a while, but I've been reluctant to do it. The blog has created an accountability that was unmatched. The months I did the best in posting on it daily were the same months I lost the most weight and paid off the most debt.

Unfortunately, even as I try to return to those with laser-like intensity, that takes focus of everything else, including this blog.

Does that mean I'm going to stop posting altogether?

No. I will still consider this blog active. I will still post on it, possibly as much as weekly, and definitely at least once a month. However, I won't even be attempting to update it daily, so you don't need to check back that often any more.

But please do check back! I appreciate all of your support. I'm grateful you're all here, and I wish you all continued success in your own efforts.

1 comment:

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

What a wonderful blog! Good luck to you and I hope that you'll continue to update us on a regular basis!