Sunday, April 10, 2005

Before And After


I know I haven't posted a picture before. Here's a pair. Maybe this will add to my credibility some.

The "before" pic is the work Christmas party in December. I was at least 262 pounds, since that's where I started the year, but probably more, since I started dieting a little before that pic was taken.

The after pic is last week, at Universal Studios, with Doctor Doom, the arch nemesis of the Fantastic Four. I'm down around 240 in that pic.


Both photos are clickable if you want bigger versions. And flickr.com, where I hosted them, has some cool features if you want to check them out.

I hope these pics will confirm that I do know what I'm talking about, and encourage somebody change is possible.

Oh, and for those who are wondering--yes, there are "Body-For-Life" style before and after shots where I have my shirt off.

You're welcome for my not posting them.

No comments: